Saturday, April 25, 2009

Fun day


It's been a fun day thus far with Noah and my bride. Man I love these two. Though I admit Noah was driving me bonkers when I was feeding him his lunch of asparagus. He kept spitting them everywhere. I kept trying not to laugh and reinforce him but I couldn't help it. We measured him today and he's 27 inches tall, closing fast on Frodo!


We have a turkey in the oven right now; yeah that's right, a turkey. We've done this every so often since we've been married. Melissa knows it's my favorite meal, so we do turkey, stuffing, green bean casserole and mashed potatoes. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.


I spent an hour or so making support calls this morning and hope to do more shortly. Pray for us if you can, we'd really appeciate it. Man do we want to get back on campus.


Also the NFL draft is today, so I'm pretty pumped about it. I normally don't care much, but the Browns could be doing quite a bit of wheeling and dealing in a couple hours so it should be interesting. I hope they trade D. Anderson and get a couple picks (maybe a 2 and a 3 or 4 next year?), and trade down from the 5th overall to grab a couple more (maybe a lower 1 this year and a 2 this year or next?). We've got a ton of talent to acquire because we're lacking it almost completely, ha! So I'm ok with building so, but intelligently.

No comments: