Saturday, December 20, 2008

Busy Weekend


We have a busy weekend ahead. It'll be great. 3 Different Christmas parties and celebrations in NW Ohio in the next two days, then the drive home Monday, then the Thursday drive to Canton to celebrate with my family. Today we have Melissa's family Christmas, which is really great.


Her family has always been really awesome at catering to the needs of the family and being really flexible, which is a huge blessing. We get to have Christmas and Thanksgiving with both families because her family usually does both a bit early so everyone can be there and then go elsewhere on the actual day. I'll tell you what, I'm sure it's saved Melissa and I from having a dispute once or twice by not having to decide where to go on what holiday. So many married couples I know fight over this. Your family or mine?


Plus I love coming to her parents because they always hook us up. Her dad buyes donuts for me just about everytime which is awesome! It's weighing on my midsection but much appreciated. And we always get great meals and family time. Just an overall good time. Now if Noah would just cooperate... for some reason he is being really fussy the last day or two.


Anyways, thanks for reading! I'll try to post more this weekend, but who knows, I may get some awesome toys for Christmas and be totally distracted.

No comments: