Sunday, January 17, 2010

All over

MLK day of service is tomorrow. Should be fun. I'm hoping to reconnect with Ray at the Habitat restore. I blogged about him a little while ago.

Big week for me and my guys. I'm planning on hitting the dorms hard and sharing boldly and repeatedly. Pray Jesus would give us the words to say.

We're sitting Noah on his potty. Trying to get him used to it with his clothes on before we start getting more intense. I'm scared.

We're also trying to draw a line in the sand about his meals. No more catering to his wims, we'd like for him to actually eat what we offer!

I made a few New Year's resolutoins and actually am holding to them for the most part. Now if we could just stop eating out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.