Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My first plane ride!

(Noah speaking) So yesterday I got to take my first plane ride. It was strange. Mom & Dad made me sit on their laps for a long time. Well, excluding the one time Dad let me crawl half way down the aisle. It wore me out. I got to take a short nap though. It was a 3 hour flight, so I needed to get some much needed nap time in. I've attached some pictures. I especially enjoyed looking out the window.

You never can be too safe when it's your first time flying.

Cool, dude!


I wore myself out again on the shuttle to Colorado State University. I liked it though. Big windows on the bus. Lots to see.



So my first plane ride was pretty good! Now we're staying in the dorms at CSU. I'm not even a student yet and I'm living in the dorms. Not sure how I feel about that. The food is good.

We went to the fair last night and got to see all kinds of people and there were rides and stuff. I didn't stay out too late though. Mom and Dad were pretty tired and kept telling people I needed to get to bed. Sheesh.


I even got to go to hang out with some other kids this morning. Mom just dropped me off and left. She did pretty good though. No crying or anything. Some of the other Moms and kids were crying but we handled it like a couple of pros. I think we're gonna try to visit the other kids a lot while we're here so Mom and Dad can go to the meetings. I liked it so we might as well, right?


Well, that's it for now. I'm liking it here. We walk everywhere, and by walk, I mean Mom & Dad push me around in my stroller everywhere we go. I'm having fun and meeting all kinds of new people. I hope I remember them when I see them again.....

1 comment:

Mere said...

Oh Noah, you are just so great w/ your words. It's like you already picked up on the sarcasm from mommy!