Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Daddy Day

Noah won't stop puking, it's driving me nuts. Anytime he crawls around he just leaves a trail; if I try to sit down and do anything, undoubtedly it's interrupted in 2 minutes because he has puked again on the carpet. As I write those last two sentences he gurgles up some spit up for my shoe. Thanks buddy.

We just got back from Kroger. We had a big grocery list and it was kind've an experience. It's funny though, because he is like automatic help for me. All the women I walk past just stare at him and do anything they can for me. "You're looking for hamburger buns? Oh, let me get those for you..." It's great; I'm going to start taking him everywhere!

Tonight I'm heading to campus to lead the freshmen Bible study. A few guys that I mentored last year lead it normally, so I'm just sticking my head in, it should be a great time. I haven't been around students in a while so I'm really looking forward to it.

We're praying and hoping our support will be done by July 1st. God would really have to show up, but that's what we're praying for. Would you join us in that prayer? Our new thing has been asking people to consider even just $10 monthly, which is a far cry from our normal much bigger asks. So if you haven't heard from me, you probably will soon!

1 comment:

Mere said...

Ryan went to Target the other day w/ Savannah (his first time out w/ her alone!) and he said that all the women were swarming to him. I kinda think he was just making it up though. Hahaha.