Thursday, March 26, 2009

All over the place

-Noah has been crazy sleepy the last couple days. We're not really sure what to make of it. We keep thinking either he is sick or if fighting something off.

-I promise I will continue my "life story" soon.

-I'm so excited the Columbus Clippers are now the cleveland Indians AAA team. Melissa and I already bought some tickets for a "dime a dog" game. We'll try to go to 3 or 4 games I'm sure. I was telling her today it's a great date because it's a great place for conversation.

-Noah scoots all over the place. He just kicked over a picture frame when I put him on the floor 8 feet away. He basically rolled and flopped over there.

-Support has been ridiculously hard lately. More than ever we've been feeling the blow our economy is having on people. We've had a great deal of "we just can't right now" and "I may get laid off, can I get a hold of you in about 6 months?" lately. Praise God He is not constrained by a weak economy.

-We're heading to Waynesfield this weekend to visit Melissa family. Should be fun. I always love going there because they have 900 or so channels.

-I moved Noah 6 feet away and he just grabbed another picture frame while I was typing. Now he's crying cause he's hungry so I'm out!

No comments: