Sunday, November 17, 2013

Quick Hitters - from Bart

Look at me writing on the blog!  Whoo!

Here are just a few things I've been thinking lately:

1. I haven't seen a Buckeyes football game in its entirety in English for over two years.  That is also true for the Browns, Cavs, Blue Jackets, or anyone else you want to throw in there.  Considering my upbringing swaddled in sports this is mind-blowing for me.

2. I really miss cheese.  They have this white, salty cheese everywhere here, but I really miss some cheddar.

3. I'm starting to feel old.  When I stay up late, or anytime I just pig-out on cheeseburgers or pizza my body really feels it.  I'm not 20 anymore.

4. A Venezuelan lady won Miss Universe last week.  Fireworks and cheers ensued nation-wide.  They love that stuff.  But I'm guessing if you're not from VZ then I was the one that just informed you.

5. I'm re-reading The Two Towers.  If you don't know what that is then shame on you for lacking an imagination.

6. I've been hearing a lot about health plans and the like in the States but I admit I have no clue what anyone is talking about.

7. Miley Cyrus scares me.

8. Noah is legitimately wrestling with me these days.  Dude throws his body all over the place.  We call it Kung-Fu, for the Panda of course, which is me.

No comments: