Friday, July 27, 2012

Rapid Fire

The latest in the Shadle family:

-Portland was great.  Lots of good time planning out the next year, and being fed from the word.  I really feel like I reconnected with God in some sweet ways.  Very refreshing.

-Melissa and the kids picked me up at the airport holding signs with stickers.  It was heart-melting.  I love these guys so much.  They both ran to me and gave me big hugs.  It was awesome.

-The last two days Melissa and I have been packing up and moving quite a bit of our stuff to a storage unit in town.  This is becoming real!  I've been a bit sentimental about the move, which has surprised me a bit.

-We're heading to "touch-a-truck" in Westerville today.  The kids get to play in and "drive" fire trucks, ambulances, diggers, and whatever else you could think of.  It should be fun.

-I'm giving brief ministry updates to two churches the next two weeks.  I'd love your prayers!

-And we officially bought our tickets for Venezuela.  August 31st!

1 comment:

Kuch said...

Praise God for your time in Portland, hopefully you all weren't too hot in Westerville this morning.

One month until you head out, we have been and will continue that your family grows in Christ and that the Lord blesses the students in Valencia (sp?)