Do you believe the following?:
1. Absolute moral truth exists.
2. The Bible is totally accurate in all of the principles it teaches.
3. Satan is a real being or force, not merely symbolic.
4. A person cannot earn their way into heaven by trying to be good or do good works.
5. Jesus Christ lived a sinless life on earth.
6. God is the all-knowing, all-powerful creator of the world who still rules the universe today.
If you believe those six tenants, you have what the Barna Group's poll would describe as having a "Biblical Worldview."
The results may shock you. Only 9% of Americans believe these 6 things.
Read the full article here: http://www.barna.org/barna-update/article/21-transformation/252-barna-survey-examines-changes-in-worldview-among-christians-over-the-past-13-years.
I will comment on a few things that struck me about the article in the next day or so. But, suffice it to say, that I believe that most Americans have a religion, but little faith (as described in the previous two posts).